1.    #1  
    Hello, I am a little confused, when I click on themes on precentral and see the disclaimer "Themes are currently disabled after WebOS 1.2 update" Does this mean that I cannot download any themes AT ALL?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobear143 View Post
    Hello, I am a little confused, when I click on themes on precentral and see the disclaimer "Themes are currently disabled after WebOS 1.2 update" Does this mean that I cannot download any themes AT ALL?
    u can still download the themes and install them to ur phone...that disclaimer means that its not "fully" compatible with 1.2 but i got a theme on my phone and my phones healthy!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

No you can. If you already have a theme and you have 1.1 then when you update to 1.2 some things may be off but not likely. So far I think only the Orig Blue theme is off but that may have been fixed.

Heres a link to WebOS Install 2.03 http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post1928847 so that you can install the Preware and other apps. Preware will allow you to install the theme of your choice