1.    #1  
    Got my Pre yesterday after reading on this forum and a couple others for easily 30+ hours. I knew what to look for and made sure the build quality was good before I left Sprint - No oreo problems.

I also checked the build date and it was built on my birthday, Aug 9th so I took that as a good sign.

I have owned a Moto Q, HTC TP & a older BlackBerry model. This phone absolutely blows everything away. Multitasking was such a huge step.

I updated to the latest software with no problems and have been pleasantly surprised with the battery life. It does much more and for much longer than the HTC TP ever could. With moderate use the phone lasted 11 hours today.

Anyways, wanted to say hi. Great forum and I look forward to learning much more about my Pre.
    You should definitely think about homebrew. I had my phone for a couple months now and for a good while my girlfriend and I kept looking at the homebrew section... We finally did it and now have access to so many 3rd party apps. It's amazing.

Check it out.
    Welcome to the community - I would agree that Homebrew has made my phone so much more fun. I love the built-in apps that come with it (GPS, live syncing), but Homebrew just give it that extra edge.

Don't be afraid to ask for help -

- Fisack
    Welcome aboard! Glad you like your Pre.

I'll offer the same advice I just gave another poster: I highly recommend getting a touchstone kit and applying Phantom Skinz to the front and back of the Pre.

Have fun and see you 'round!
    one application you must install is called "Preware".

This application lets you add all different kind of add ons and tweaks to your pre. By far the best application out there
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    Global Posts
    2,477 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scott091981 View Post
    Got my Pre yesterday after reading on this forum and a couple others for easily 30+ hours. I knew what to look for and made sure the build quality was good before I left Sprint - No oreo problems.

I also checked the build date and it was built on my birthday, Aug 9th so I took that as a good sign.

I have owned a Moto Q, HTC TP & a older BlackBerry model. This phone absolutely blows everything away. Multitasking was such a huge step.

I updated to the latest software with no problems and have been pleasantly surprised with the battery life. It does much more and for much longer than the HTC TP ever could. With moderate use the phone lasted 11 hours today.

Anyways, wanted to say hi. Great forum and I look forward to learning much more about my Pre.
    I obviously have the worst battery known to man...

11 hours?? Wow...thats pretty damn good. I need to get a replacement battery, lol.