View Poll Results: Which Pre are you on?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • My First

27 50.00%
  • 2nd

11 20.37%
  • 3rd

13 24.07%
  • 4th

0 0%
  • 5th

1 1.85%
  • 6th

0 0%
  • 7th

0 0%
  • 8th

1 1.85%
  • 9th

0 0%
  • 10th or higher

1 1.85%
  1.    #1  
    I am just curious what kind of stats we have with the Pre. A lot of you have returned your Pre or swapped it out for some reason. Then there are some that have their original one. I suppose those who have returned their Pre won't be on this forum, so I won't include that option as it will make the stats inaccurate.

I'm on my second, but it's because I returned my original and went back to T-Mobile. After a while, I came back and have a Pre again.
    If I help you out, why not "Thank" me? Or you can visit my site at http://outklaw.com
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    There are not enough of these threads thank you for making another.
  3.    #3  
    I never saw any other polls on this. If you want, put a link to the existing poll and I'll try to get a moderator to delete this one (since we can bump the other)
    If I help you out, why not "Thank" me? Or you can visit my site at http://outklaw.com
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...your-pres.html

all those, 'where are the new apps' post been pushing it down quick. lol. I kinda wish they would make my post a sticky for a week or two because i there are a lot of people that have been nice to participate and been interested in it. anyways, i gave it a little bump.
    I have to say today while I was getting my 3rd Pre (and seeing how sprint was jammed today) i realized and heard many people returning/replacing defective handsets like it was no-ones business! Is it that hard to make a phone work w/o having to go through 3 or more?!? What's even more ironic was that as i got home with my refurb unit, i realized Google wasn't syncing with my Pre and had to spend an hour more calling Palm to help me figure it out (deleting all accts, and re-adding them fixed it)

Likewise i saw two people asking how they could return there Pre's because they weren't satisfied with them, (one of which has the Sprint chrome cover would looks awful)
    R.I.P Palm Centro (6.5.09)
    New Pre Owner (6.6.09)

I am currently on my 11th pre.

1st) Screen Issues
    2) Speaker not working
    3) Speaker not working
    4) Slider was stuck
    5) Water Damage
    6) Wouldn't come off boot screen
    7) Cracked screen out of package
    8) Wouldn't charge
    9) Randomly shut off 7-10 times a day
    10) Cracked out version of webOS that froze my phone when I tried to access web

My 11th one is doing fine though and I must say I am happy with the pre!
    I had my 1st one for just over a month when the whole screen stopped working. All of the hard buttons worked but touching the screen did nothing. I took it to my local Sprint store and walked out with a brand new one free of charge. My 2nd one's going strong for now. I think I'm 2 months in with this one so we'll see, lol. I still love my Pre to death.
    BTW, 11th one?! Jesus.
    11th.. That's got to be the record. Where is that trophy?
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    lol wow...if it weren't for the free replacements, I'd have given up on the Pre after the 10th replacement.
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnAnderson127 View Post
    My 11th one is doing fine though and I must say I am happy with the pre!
    That is dedication!
    just got my second one today... my first one was fine ... miss it lol this ones got a silver botton on it not the hazy white one from launch... i had to change mine due to the volume botton braking... i thought it was the charger door ... so after i did this about four times now, it finally broke.. my new one feels more loose slides open to easilly...but they gave me the same battery and cover from my first one...
    Still on first one. which i bought 3 days after release. MY phone has minimal oreo effect, i havent noticed any dead pixels or screen "blotches". no cracks, just a few scratches on the top of device from when i droped it. All in all, i guess i got a good one, either that or im just not that picky.
    Still on first one. which i bought 3 days after release. MY phone has minimal oreo effect, i havent noticed any dead pixels or screen "blotches". no cracks, just a few scratches on the top of device from when i droped it. All in all, i guess i got a good one, either that or im just not that picky.