1.    #1  
    Hi, Sometimes When i start the camera application it just stays frozen for several minutes with no images trough the lens. Has anyome seen this problem or have any suggestions?
    Thank you
    Landy
    Ya, its happened to me before also and I'm not sure how to fix it.
    NOOOOOOORTH!
    my pre does the same thing and its really getting annoying. I was thinking about taking it back to sprint to see if they can fix it since I've had this issue for about 3 weeks now but I'm betting I might get a replacement instead.
  4.    #4  
    You bet is gettimg annoying, I just don't know if it is going to work when i need it. I will go to the store tomorrow to see if there is any fix. Thank you.
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    I put a fix out there....let me look for it. It might work, it might now...
    Sprint Palm Pre-
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Here it is:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-solution.html

I still notice at times that the camera might take a few seconds (maybe even 30 secs), but its not as bad as it use to be. Hope it helps.
    Sprint Palm Pre-
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Camera program stays/stuck at grey screen w/little camera icon that responds to phone orientation ??? WTH ?
    Its been doing it for a good month now. Used WEBOS Doctor at least three times and changed OS ver. 1.04 to 1.2 and back. No Fix ! ! Ive tried the GPS toggling as mentioned above; No-Go Any one else ? ?
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dmsjjc03 View Post
    Camera program stays/stuck at grey screen w/little camera icon that responds to phone orientation ??? WTH ?
    Its been doing it for a good month now. Used WEBOS Doctor at least three times and changed OS ver. 1.04 to 1.2 and back. No Fix ! ! Ive tried the GPS toggling as mentioned above; No-Go Any one else ? ?

IDK if it was mentioned but I noticed by turning off geo-tagging helped as well, not sure if u have that turned on.
    Sprint Palm Pre-
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaS27 View Post
    IDK if it was mentioned but I noticed by turning off geo-tagging helped as well, not sure if u have that turned on.
    Thanks for the tip, still No-Go though. Shipped her back to Palm 7 Oct. Hopefully they'll replace it. Tracking shows they should recieve it today. *Fingers crossed* Hopefully I hear some good news soon . . Had to go Retro with the ol dusty flip phone while I wait. I feel like a cave man I miss my Pre
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    How many pictures are in your photo roll folder?
    Went to sprint yesterday and was told that they had to order me a replacement phone because they couldnt get the camera to work... I wonder if there are a lot of people experiencing this same problem?
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I'm having the same problem- has any one found a cure?
    Only cure seems to be a new pre... I looked and have tried everything. I really didnt want to turn my fone in since this one seems to be just fine except for camera. Guess I'll have to take my chances with the refurb'd fone...