Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    maybe if yall would quit crashing it they could get the apps in there geez!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    go multitask on ur iphone and leave us be!!! please! thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by fightonyourfeet View Post

Ok so I have a pre

Reading comprehension, Public schools for the win!
    i'm happy enough today with Preware and patches. It would have been awesome launching the store. I want the New Word Whirl. I hope it means Palm is waiting on something important to WOW us with. I don't think they would have missed their "September" time frame without good reason.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    Is an OS version not enough?
    The Pre defense force can come off red alert I'm not complaining. Just stating an observation. You can untwist your panties.
    So far I am disappointed...I was looking forward to buying my first Pre app..oh well theres always next week
    FOLLOW ME
    http://twitter.com/TeckieGirl
    TeckieGirl Official website
    [url]http://www.TeckieGirl.com
    When I had an iphone, most of the "good" apps were the free ones, at least for myself.
    I like tortles

It is amusing how some people seem to think that Palm is holding up progress on the App Catalog just to torment them. Very strange!
    How many apps do you think you need to have? 70,000 like the Iphone? I would like to see one moron download 70,000 apps....and use them all!!! The phone can only hold so much and we can only use so many in a day. Palm will release the apps when it's ready and not before. I would rather it be right then have it rushed out and broken.
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    It is amusing how some people seem to think that Palm is holding up progress on the App Catalog just to torment them. Very strange!
    +1
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathsArrow View Post
    The Pre defense force can come off red alert I'm not complaining. Just stating an observation. You can untwist your panties.
    So true! Most of them are more annoying than the trolls I see from time to time. I prefer to read posts from those who are non bias, straight up folks than those who are sharing techniques on how to remove lip marks from their screens
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    hey i need help im in canada.. and icant update 1.2.1 my phone :S say your phone is up to date .. any advice lol
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123