1.    #1  
    I know that this should work in 1.2 but I cannot get it to work. I click on the shift key and then when I tap and drag nothing happens, what am I doing wrong?
    try shift tap not drag
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Yea unfortunately you can't drag only highlight a sentence or paragraph. Hopefully this will be corrected soon.
    I attempted to copy text, photo, text. I got all the text, but no photo.
    I noticed that too. At least you can get a whole paragraph and delete characters. Beats having to retype everything.
    If I help you out, why not "Thank" me? Or you can visit my site at http://outklaw.com
    I can't get copy and paste to work either. Is itorange button + c then tap on text?
    Its shift then tap
    To copy:

Hold Down Shift and Tap area you want to copy. Tap more to increase the size.

Hold a finger in the gesture area, so it lights up, and press 'C'.

Go to the app you want to paste. Again, hold down finger in gesture area and press 'P'.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    If you want to copy/share a picture, orange + tap on the pic and choose one of the options from the pop-up menu: Share Image will open a new email with pic attached, Copy to Photos will do just that.
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    To copy:

Go to the app you want to paste. Again, hold down finger in gesture area and press 'P'.
    I know you meant to write "press 'V'".