1.    #1  
    hi all, I have a question regarding battery life and the wall paper picture. Does anyone know if having a larger picture will have any significant impact on battery life? I've got a 163kb picture of my favorite actress and I was wondering if I should swap it for the same but slightly blurrier 29kb picture. Anyone know if this matters? Thank you for your time!
    If there were an impact (and I'm not convinced there is), it would be so minimal as to not worry about it. I'd definitely go with the higher quality.

Probably the wallpaper is stored in memory as a bitmap anyway, so it's always going to occupy the same amount of memory no matter what picture you select.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    I am currently using the same picture that I have as my avatar, except the original without having to reformat it, just pulled it straight from my camera onto the photo album, so you shouldn't have anything to worry about.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo