Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    rottentomatoes reviews is ok but i like imdb access and dvd release calendar
    ^^Ageed, even though I have very little faith in movie reviews in general, I find IMDB to be more in line with my tastes. I use the movie apps mainly for the showtimes and trailers.
    Sony Clie --> Tungsten t2 --> iPhone3g --> Palm Pre --> Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Nothing worse than being with a girl, trying to show her how spiffy your phone is and show her what movie you wanna take her too, and she starts tapping her fingers asking what's taking so long? lol
    Erectile dysfunction comes to mind as being worse, but I agree, I don't like that my Flixster doesn't work either. Same error as original poster.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Movie times don't work for me either. Just deleted app.
    yeah I deleted the app as well. Bummer, was useful.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    thIS APP SUCKS!
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Yep, deleted the app. It's a shame because I think the Fandango app sucks but at least their showtimes work.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    they need to fix it
    Quote Originally Posted by bipoler View Post
    they need to fix it
    lol.. Yes, I think we are in agreement about that.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Am I the only one to send an email to Flixster support? Given I just did it (off today, looking for a movie and found I have this problem and then found this thread) there is a support option in the program that emails them.

So I did and will let you know if anything results.
    My brother has the same issue with Flixter not giving showtimes on his iPhone. Hopefully they can fix this soon because I did like it better than Fandango.
    Hi Brian -

This is a known issue, and it has been resolved. It will be fixed in our next update, which should be available within a few days.

Cheers,
    Natalie

(I received this email a few days ago)
    Quote Originally Posted by ponyfool View Post
    Erectile dysfunction comes to mind as being worse, but I agree, I don't like that my Flixster doesn't work either. Same error as original poster.
    Very true....or the car not starting on a date, or.....lol. Maybe "nothing worse" was too strong a term to use.

Hmm...looks like we are waiting for an update from Flixster then!
  14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcging View Post
    Am I the only one to send an email to Flixster support? Given I just did it (off today, looking for a movie and found I have this problem and then found this thread) there is a support option in the program that emails them.

So I did and will let you know if anything results.
    I just sent an email. Thankx.
    I am glad they finally fixed this issue. I really do like the convenience of having it find theaters nearby for specific movies.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12