1.    #1  
    I need some help with the phone functions.

If I am talking on the phone and hit "ADD CALL" , dial the second number and it is busy or answering machine, how do I SWITCH BACK to the original call if i DONT WANT to conference?

If I hit the original call, it conferences in the two together and then I have to hear a dial tone or leave a 40 minute message if I continue the call with the original person.

Is there a "FLASH" type function as with call waiting?
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    I just tried this at my office. I think if you hit the double blue arrows you can switch between calls. The call on the bottom is the one you're speaking to. When I hit the hang up button it hung up on the call I was currently on. It may have tried to hang up on both, actually, because I got a call back from the number I had on hold. I'm going to try this again... hold please.
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Yup, the double blue arrows put the call on hold and switch to the other call. However, I'm re-reading your question and realizing that you're calling both numbers and I called one number and then called myself from the other number. I'll have to play around with this a bit more and let you know.
    as far as i know u can not hang up a call if u pick up a second call during your 1st call. (SMH!) that should b what the next UPDATE addresses. i just go back and forth but since we have anytime mobile, i won't care if i call back if the caller is on their cell
    Quote Originally Posted by don1lather View Post
    as far as i know u can not hang up a call if u pick up a second call during your 1st call. (SMH!) that should b what the next UPDATE addresses. i just go back and forth but since we have anytime mobile, i won't care if i call back if the caller is on their cell

Theres another thread somewhere, but to end a call and go back to the other one......its a CDMA thing ....to do it you have to end both callsn and then your phone calls you back (says call from "unknown number") and when u answer it youll be talking to the other person. its really weird but you dont really "end both calls" to the other person, it would just be like your flashing back over again. try it out sometime.

i dont really understand WHY CDMA phones do that, all i know is that after reading another topic on here about it - they just do.

hope that helps
    Last edited by cnote1287; 10/02/2009 at 01:26 PM.