1.    #1  
    Am I able to clean out the inbox of my e-mail on my Pre WITHOUT deleting the actual e-mail in my original online e-mail inbox?
    Quote Originally Posted by tenore_lirico View Post
    Am I able to clean out the inbox of my e-mail on my Pre WITHOUT deleting the actual e-mail in my original online e-mail inbox?

set up your email as a pop account
    Or, if you are using Gmail or something like it, you can just go into Gmail and delete them online.
    If I help you out, why not "Thank" me? Or you can visit my site at http://outklaw.com
    I have enabled the POP on my GMAIL account, and it is STILL deleting the e-mails in my account when I delete them from my palm. Any new ideas?

Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Amosnessim View Post
    I have enabled the POP on my GMAIL account, and it is STILL deleting the e-mails in my account when I delete them from my palm. Any new ideas?

Thank you!
    Is the Pre USING the POP protocol even if you have it enabled? It might still be using IMAP as it defaults to that protocol. Check the account settings on the Pre.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Open up email. Hit preferences and accounts. Open your account. Scroll down to sync and make sure the Sync delete emails is OFF to leave emails on your server. If it is ON then when you delete emails on pre it will delete emails on the server. If it is a msn, yahoo, etc it sends my emails to the delete folder on my pc. This way I can still have them on my computer, I just have to move them to another folder if I want to keep them.