1.    #1  
    I have decided to go ahead and move my fiancee and her parents over on to my Sprint account, as I have 4 lines available currently. I have been trying to wait for the Pixi as it makes the most sense for their needs, but their contract is up now and there is not reason not to switch asap.

What I am looking for is a good price on Palm Pre's to add as new lines to my account. So far Sprint is the best price at $149 after rebate, but I would rather pay more up front in order to avoid the rebate.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Chris
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Amazon.com has it for $99.99 right now, not sure how much of that is instant savings though.
    Amazon does not let you add lines if you already have an existing Sprint account. This is for completely new Sprint customers. Best place to do it would be Best Buy or Radio Shack. I found the Shack charged less tax then Best Buy so obviously they are taxing a lesser amount than Best Buy.
    Phone history with Sprint since April 2001: Kyocera QCP-2035, LG Touchpoint 1100, Samsung i500, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Treo 755p, HTC Mogul, Blackberry 8830, Samsung A900M, Motorola ic902, Blackberry Curve 8330, Samsung Instinct, HTC Touch, Treo 800w, Touch Diamond, Touch Pro, Motorola i9, Treo Pro (personal)/Iphone 3G 16GB (gone to make room for Pre), Palm Pre, blackberry tour, iPhone 3GS 32GB
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_phelps View Post
    I have decided to go ahead and move my fiancee and her parents over on to my Sprint account, as I have 4 lines available currently. I have been trying to wait for the Pixi as it makes the most sense for their needs, but their contract is up now and there is not reason not to switch asap.

What I am looking for is a good price on Palm Pre's to add as new lines to my account. So far Sprint is the best price at $149 after rebate, but I would rather pay more up front in order to avoid the rebate.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Chris

Check your PMs
    "Last edited by ChappyEight; 09/24/2009 at 11:51 AM. Reason: To bow to zeravla."
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    I am also looking to add 3 Pres to my account, any suggestions?

I need to port numbers from Verizon though.

I notice WalMart has an existing customer option.
    If you do go the Best Buy route, do NOT do it online. Their online cell service was a horrible experience for me.