Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms_Kady View Post
    Awesome! Ask for Steve Demos and tell him that the chick with the 400 photos on her Pre sent you, lol.
    you took 400 pictures already?!? thats crazy lol
    Quote Originally Posted by cnote1287 View Post
    i was going to say the same thing. but i guess with the snappy'ness of the pres camera i can see how. but the bigger questions is, of what!

and are you happy that chicago didnt get the olympics. i dont no about you but i am. towns after the olympics tend to be dead slums after that. and its would have cut a nice chunk out of our taxes. i was pretty happy we were first to be out... lol
    Quote Originally Posted by InIlIoN View Post
    and are you happy that chicago didnt get the olympics. i dont no about you but i am. towns after the olympics tend to be dead slums after that. and its would have cut a nice chunk out of our taxes. i was pretty happy we were first to be out... lol
    im happy from an economical standpoint....but it woulda kinda been cool to only have to drive less than an hour to see them lol oh well. not a big deal
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cnote1287 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by InIlIoN View Post
    i was going to say the same thing. but i guess with the snappy'ness of the pres camera i can see how. but the bigger questions is, of what!

Haha...it was actually like 300 or so... The first time I went in for a replacement, he offered to transfer all my pictures and stuff. After he took my phone, he came back and said, "Geez...I thought you'd have like 40 maybe 50 pictures max, not 400!"

So the second time I went back, I removed all my pictures first.
    got my first refurb this week, it was pretty solid when i first activated it. There's a slight oreo now but its still pretty good, i hope that it doesn't get any worse. for some reason theres a gap between the top and the piece where the volume buttons are. I don't remember my original phone being like that. The keyboard is a lot better on this refurb, feels more solid. There's no dead pixels either which my original came with. Software is fine
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    In NJ they keep the Pre refurbs by the dozen in the stores. Well atleast in monmouth county. I think we have some of the easiest to deal with Sprint Stores around.
    400 photos!!!! Wow...I'm in a dilemma also. I have 5 pixels thatare dead but I can only tell when the screen is black. I have heard of all the oreos and other issues so I'm kinda scared to take this one back. But knowing the pixels are there kinda gets to me. Does anyone actually have a pre with no dead pixels. And the weather in cali where I am at is hotttttt
    got my referb yesterday after broken power button. The build quality seems much better than my original. I notice the top row of characters(q-p) is much more accessible. The battery compartment has that small piece of rubber to hold the battery firm so shutting the slider doesn't shut down the phone, so no more wedging paper in there.
    I am very happy w/ the trade in/referb
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jzamora1978 View Post
    400 photos!!!! Wow...I'm in a dilemma also. I have 5 pixels thatare dead but I can only tell when the screen is black. I have heard of all the oreos and other issues so I'm kinda scared to take this one back. But knowing the pixels are there kinda gets to me. Does anyone actually have a pre with no dead pixels. And the weather in cali where I am at is hotttttt
    Ya, I love, love, love taking pictures of anything interesting from objects, to people to scenery.

I didn't have any dead pixels on any of the 3 Pre's I had. That would have been an INSTANT return if I found one.
    I am in Laguna B and that is good to know, when I replaced mine I went to Tustin Market Place, I had dropped it and lost touch screen and they replaced it with no insurance, I was jazzed.

I hav hundreds of pics too. I love the camera on the Pre, wish it had video too.
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    I am in Laguna B and that is good to know, when I replaced mine I went to Tustin Market Place, I had dropped it and lost touch screen and they replaced it with no insurance, I was jazzed.

I hav hundreds of pics too. I love the camera on the Pre, wish it had video too.
    yes video would be nice. sooner or later it will happen. how can it not!
    I just got my first and hopefully last palm pre. My first pre was bought on release date. The only problem I had with is the clock jumping 20-30min ahead. So today I exchanged my pre for refurbished and recondition date is 8/25. It definitely looks and feels better than my first one. Now keeping my fingers crossed for precise clock timing...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12