1.    #1  
    All of a sudden last night, this icon appeared in the header. I'm not roaming, data usage is enabled, everything seems to be working normally but this icon stays in the header. Tried rebooting, changing the roaming options, nothing seems to affect it.

The icon in question is the phone with nine buttons beneath it, btw.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by oldmantone View Post
    All of a sudden last night, this icon appeared in the header. I'm not roaming, data usage is enabled, everything seems to be working normally but this icon stays in the header. Tried rebooting, changing the roaming options, nothing seems to affect it.

Turn the TTY off and the icon will go away
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

Deaf mute mode
  4.    #4  
    Thanks, guys. Good thing I chose that app when I took the screen capture. What does that mode do anyways?
    Thanks, guys. Good thing I chose that app when I took the screen capture. What does that mode do anyways?
    Telecommunications device for the deaf - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    the feds put a bug on your phone. They're tracking you.
    See pages 97-98:

Palm Pre User Guide
    Last edited by ChappyEight; 10/02/2009 at 11:20 AM. Reason: Fixed Page Numbers
    pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtone View Post
    the feds put a bug on your phone. They're tracking you.

NO HE'S BEING PROBED BY ALIENS......

HURRY MAN COVER YOUR WHOLE BODY IN ALUMINUM FOIL SO THEY GET GET THEIR SIGNALS THROUGH.

That icon is a little know device installed by PALM into your phone by request of the MEN in BLACK. It will allert you of alien probings