Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by jrstinkfish View Post
    MySpace is still good for bands. But don't fret, Facebook will suffer the same fate eventually. You can only pile so much crap onto what used to be a simple social networking site before it collapses.
    Thats the thing, myspace was around long before facebook, facebook is a little newer, and has the buzz going now. Years from now something else will be the new hot thing.

Myspace/facebook you can do the same thing on each i mean really. Plus all facebook did was copy features that other social networks already had
    Quote Originally Posted by oasis9389 View Post
    yea seriously.. who the hell uses myspace anymore? its one the biggest busts in the history of the internet, went from the most popular url in the world to a ghost town overnight.

lol, EXACTLY
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter600 View Post
    dumb question
    In the US myspace has more members than anybody else
    including 3 times as many facebook has
    so again dumb question
    Really...MySpace has nearly 1 billion users? What the hell are you smoking?
    Facebook has 300 million users. It was confirmed a couple of weeks ago.

300 Million and On | Facebook

So you may think my question was dumb...But your reply was dumber. I'm done.
    Follow Me On

Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    MySpace is still good for bands. But don't fret, Facebook will suffer the same fate eventually. You can only pile so much crap onto what used to be a simple social networking site before it collapses.
    I am a booking agent for a few bands and find MySpace far more useful for that than Facebook. However, I do have a Facebook account just to be able to keep all of my bases covered. My problem with Facebook is that it just has too much extra stuff to make it very useful for what I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    Really...MySpace has nearly 1 billion users? What the hell are you smoking?
    Facebook has 300 million users. It was confirmed a couple of weeks ago.

300 Million and On | Facebook

So you may think my question was dumb...But your reply was dumber. I'm done.
    hey buddy, did you drop out of high school? reading is fundamental

i said in the US, which means United States
    now go google that

Right now Palm pre is only in the US so its relevant to what we're talking about
    Well, he did specify "in the US" -- it would be impossible for FB to have 300 million users in the US There are still tons of people who use MySpace, and of those people, I'll bet the majority use both MySpace and Facebook.
    Quote Originally Posted by satchmo82 View Post
    I am a booking agent for a few bands and find MySpace far more useful for that than Facebook.
    MySpace is basically how we've booked each of our tours. It's the best way to connect with other bands and clubs without having to jump around the internet. Facebook has an area for bands (more of a Fan Club than anything), but it seems as if it was started and then ignored in favor of adding as many stupid applications to the site as possible.

I do prefer Facebook, but MySpace is far from dead.
    Well, he did specify "in the US" -- it would be impossible for FB to have 300 million users in the US There are still tons of people who use MySpace, and of those people, I'll bet the majority use both MySpace and Facebook.

hahah yeh he thinks everybody including 1 yr old babies have a facebook page
    And all the people tout'n and hoppin on the Facebook train im sure had a myspace page. Where facebook is now is where myspace was years ago.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12