Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I just downgraded my Pre back to 1.1. Everything went fine but now when I try to get back into my phone I am unable to login to my profile. I keep getting a message saying that "I'm not in my wireless network's service area" even though I have full bars. What is going on?
    Quote Originally Posted by blutuu View Post
    What is going on?
    I'm just guessing here, but my guess is that you downgraded to 1.1 and palm never anticipated people wanting to do this, so something broke. I know there have been a couple post about this, but for the life of me I can't understand why anyone would want to do this.
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubb65 View Post
    I'm just guessing here, but my guess is that you downgraded to 1.1 and palm never anticipated people wanting to do this, so something broke. I know there have been a couple post about this, but for the life of me I can't understand why anyone would want to do this.
    i guess people just get bored and can't sit still and enjoy what they have?
    same thing happend to one of our forums.

before signing in, go to an area where EV logo shows up on your prhone PRIOR to logging in.

The phone must show EV first before logging in.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I had called sprint up and the operator helped me to reset my phone to the complete factory settings. After that I haven't had any problems. The only reason I wanted to do this was to use MyTether but I just decided to donate and get the updated version.