1.    #1  
    hi,all

I'am new to the palm pre world and would like to get the most out of my pre, I was looking around on this site and i read that I have to get the webos installer, but the problem is I also read that the webos installer doest work with the new update and my pre have the new update so...if anyone out there can please tell me what to do then by the way i did find out how to root in my palm pre
    The best thing to do to get WebOS Quick Install at this point is to wait until tomorrow when Jason, the developer of QI, has said he will release the updated version.

As far as gaining root access, do a search and you'll find plenty of information. Check out the WebOS Development forums too.
    oops
    Last edited by oddlou; 10/02/2009 at 12:30 AM. Reason: double post :D
    First off you don't need to get anything. Read alot of post first. The new webos quick install should be out soon so go to the homebrew section and check out how to install so when it comes out your ready
    First off you don't need to get anything. Read alot of post first. The new webos quick install should be out soon so go to the homebrew section and check out how to install so when it comes out your ready
  6.    #6  
    thank you guys that was very helpful