1.    #1  
    Guys is the procedure for changing boot logo still the same after this update?..i have not seen anyone mention it here yet. Just wanted to verify before i start changing it.

Thanks in advance.
    I'd wait for update from Jason if it were me....
    It's the same, it's the first thing I did. The current WebOS Quick Installer works perfectly for it.
    Yes the instructions are the same if your rooted! If your using wosqi then youll need to wait on jason to update to the next version compatible w/ 1.2

Also I dont think jason has officially condoned this but some have had good luck going back to wosqi 2.0.3!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Yes the instructions are the same if your rooted! If your using wosqi then youll need to wait on jason to update to the next version compatible w/ 1.2

Also I dont think jason has officially condoned this but some have had good luck going back to wosqi 2.0.3!
    I used 2.6 to apply it...
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    quickinstall 2.6 works with the bootlogo
    I have mine changed right now
    Once you are in Hell, Only the Devil can help you

Click To See My Themes

If you have any theme requests email me at Pardoe@live.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Pardoe View Post
    quickinstall 2.6 works with the bootlogo
    I have mine changed right now
    I wouldnt be using wosqi when Jason went to the extreme of editing his first page to say:

Code:
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    DOES NOT WORK WITH WEBOS 1.2
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

But you go right ahead you obviously know better than the developer.

Its not really helpful to give info that goes against what the developer says in GIANT LETTERS.
    boot logo works, 98.99% of the others DO NOT, but boot logo does. Palm probably didn't change any of the coding behind the boot logo(why would they unless they change it) so that is probably why it works.