Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    The update should enable forward text an video but nothing. something so simple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh hai. In teh beginnin Ceiling Cat maded teh skiez An da Urfs, but he did not eated dem. Da Urfs no had shapez An haded dark face, An Ceiling Cat rode invisible bike over teh waterz. At start, no has lyte. An Ceiling Cat sayz, i can haz lite? An lite wuz.
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmike brody View Post
    The update should enable forward text an video but nothing. something so simple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow. you sir are fired!
    I swear, the day Palm enables text forwarding it will be like the second coming of Christ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain_ReCall
    I'm an Embedded Software Engineer. My idea of a Good User Interface is printf().
    This forum lacks a "No Thanks!" button.
    "Last edited by ChappyEight; 09/24/2009 at 11:51 AM. Reason: To bow to zeravla."
    Hahahahahahahhahahaha
    "Last edited by ChappyEight; 09/24/2009 at 11:51 AM. Reason: To bow to zeravla."
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zeravla531 View Post
    This forum lacks a "No Thanks!" button.
    I would rather have a "Fail" button. something so simple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Since it is so simple, I expect you'll be coming out with the apps to accomplish these things.
    Quote Originally Posted by cashen View Post
    I would rather have a "Fail" button. something so simple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have reconsidered my position on this, and back your suggestion wholeheartedly.
  15.    #15  
    If iwas the one making the big bucks you bet I would!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain_ReCall
    I'm an Embedded Software Engineer. My idea of a Good User Interface is printf().
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    this reminds me of the World of warcraft forums lmao
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    So I don't get how it wasted your time? What else were you going to do with that 3 seconds you used to hit accept?
    On the plus side, I hear the potty training is going well...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast