Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ieko View Post
    GOOGLE TRANSIT

That's all I want, all I need... to make the switch from my iPhone Palm... I'm begging you!

Google Maps now has Public Transit
    Global Posts
    361 Global Posts
    YESSS! I didn't see it in the changelog, I'm so happy!

I can totally get rid of my iPhone this weekend!
    WHAT IS EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT!? The palm pre HAS TEXT FORWARDING...MSG NOTIFICATION...LED NOTIFICATION...VIRTUAL KEYBOARD...EMAIL LANDSCAPING...YOU HAVE TO INSTALL PREWARE UNTO YOUR PHONE AND YOU CAN DEN DOWNLOAD ALLLL THE LOVELY FEATURES TO YOUR PHONE...EVEN WORD TO WORD JUMPING
    ALL WE NEED FOLKS IS VIDEO RECORDING,VOICE RECORDING AND CAMERA ZOOM..O AND ADOBE FLASH PLAYER...ALL IS COMING SOON JUST DUNNO HOW SOON.. BEFORE THE YEAR END THAT's FA SURE
    Quote Originally Posted by roxics View Post
    Default Music player requests:
    1. When showing the albums, please allow the swipe to NOT switch to that track until I tap the album art. Maybe I just want to browse my music via album art without interrupting my current track.

2. Please add a category for podcasts, so that my synced from iTunes podcasts aren't mixed in with my regular tracks.

3. Please add double click support for the standard headphones to switch to the next track.

Web Browser:
    1. I'd like to get to the address bar and browser menu while in landscape mode.

2. Make saving images faster and easier without having to hold down the orange key. Maybe a two second press on the image will bring up a bar at the top of the screen I can then just drag the image into for quick saves.

Camera:
    1. Ability to tap the screen to select where I want it to focus. (in manual focus mode)

2. 640x480 30p video recording would be fine. But maybe you can go one better and offer 854x480 widescreen shooting resolution at 30p (even 24p would be fine at that resolution).
    The camera is not auto-focus. its fixed focus. meaning that the lens doesnt move to focus on one part. software can try to clean up the picture. but it doesnt focus on things nearer or farther
    Quote Originally Posted by rog47776 View Post
    FAIL

What's wrong with wanting landscape mode for nav and Pandora? My Pre would install cleaner in my car that way.

And what's with this "fail" stuff? When did nerds start talking this way? I go to djing and producer forums and this is the first I've seen these "fail" posts. Leave it up to tech geeks to find ways to sound even geekier.
    Here's my list as if today:

List of WebOS improvement Suggestions (a Wishlist)

* SyncML support (Funambol?)
    * Delete PDFs from inside PDFView with confirmation. (Patch?)
    * Bypass Volume settings for alarms. They should always be at 100% volume. (Patch?)
    * Hide Sprint Web Icon (Patch?)
    * Much much CoDec support (TMPCP?)
    * Audio recording app. (Motionapps?)
    * Complete Phone Backup. (everything)
    Last edited by Davide-NYC; 11/06/2009 at 10:08 PM.
    Folders for videos...
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12