1.    #1  
    My Pre was forced to update to WebOS 1.2 lastnight and I didn't get a chance to uninstall the Quickinstall tweaks or Preware before the update. I haven't had any rpoblems but yet but it might be useful to collect a problem list from the forum users. Post ay problems you have with homebrew after installing WebOS 1.2 in this thread.
    i have the same problem. i keep getting ipkg errors.
    if anyone can explain to me i would appreciate
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ja3millz View Post
    i have the same problem. i keep getting ipkg errors.
    can you be more specific? When do you see the error? With which apps?
    I think I'm having a problem with VK. I uninstalled all other tweaks, but forgot that one. Now I can't seem to uninstall to reinstall. It works, but I can't get rid of the pics file from view....

I'm thinking of resetting my phone!!
    i kant d/l virtual keyboard, i cant d/l themes, i dnt really kno if i've deleted the old web os stuff in order for everything to b up to date...when i use webos quick install n uninstall something i lose something else. i lost my theme, i had d/l preload again, i had to d/l music player remix again...
    i got the ipkg error wen trying to uninstall n reinstall the keyboard....n it mentioned something about updating ipkg
    WebOS Quick Install is not compatible with Palm's 1.2.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    WebOS Quick Install is not compatible with Palm's 1.2.
    The latest version of QI is not compatible but version 2.03 will work. You can download if from here http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post1928847 See My Post #850 to download the file this will allow you to install themes mod battery icon, change dialer, etc. in webos 1.2
    is there going to be an update on QI so its compatible with webos 1.2??? that u kno of
    is there going to be an update on QI so its compatible with webos 1.2??? that u kno of
    Yes tomorrow, so be patient.
    Preware & WebOS Internals Supporter
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/Main_Page

IRC chat
    #webos-internals
    Follow this thread. It will have the latest info on the issue http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...all-contd.html
    Can just anybody start a thread on here?

I thought you had to be a member at least 10 years before doing so.
    HELP!

i did not uninstall my tweaks for the recent palm update and it updated last night when my phone finished charging... my tweaks will not work now, even though they show being installed on my phone... please advise..
    Had downloaded webOS quick install and the webOS doctor onto one folder but I accidentally cancelled the process after it asked me to choose between Emulator or USB connect. I was not able to proceed with the NOVcom installation so right now, unable to to add apps.
    I tried to remove the webOS doctor and webOS quick install file, redownload it to the same folder but now when I tried to open the quick install file, it still doesnt give me the option to choose between EMulator and USB connect.

Just needed to use Emulator to test certain apps.
    Any suggestions guys?