1.    #1  
    Is there a way to reorganize bookmarks. I've tried the tap, hold and drag like with cards. but that doesn't work.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    You have to go to the bookmarks page (NOT the launch page). Do this by using the menu (upper left hand corner) and from there you can re-order by touching and holding the bookmark then moving it to the location you want. This will also effect the launch bookmarks order as well.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by koxler View Post
    You have to go to the bookmarks page (NOT the launch page). Do this by using the menu (upper left hand corner) and from there you can re-order by touching and holding the bookmark then moving it to the location you want. This will also effect the launch bookmarks order as well.
    Cool worked out great...THANKS!
    I just searched for this and tried it and I can't get it to work. What am I doing wrong?
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Make sure the Bookmarks are in the list (not thumbnails) and then you just hold the bookmark for a second or two and then yo can move em.
    Yeah it's not working for me. I've actually held it down for up to 10 seconds. I'll try again though. Thanks for responding.