Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    i'm not sure if i missed this section in the user's guide, but if i have a missed text/call/calendar event...is there a notification of a missed text/call/event? for some reason, when i miss a text nothing notifies me that i have an unopened text msg. anything in the settings that i can turn this feature on, or any apps that do this? i have my notificiation app but i dont see it in there either. thanks!
    As of right now, there are no blink notifications for missed alerts. Palm included the code for such a feature in WebOS 1.2, but it's currently disabled. You can enable it if you want though.

precentral. net/how-enable-led-blink-notifications-webos-12

(Remove the space from the URL because I can't post links yet)
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    So you're saying if you receive a text message, miss a phone call or have a calendar event, you don't have any notification icons in your lower right hand screen indicating this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    So you're saying if you receive a text message, miss a phone call or have a calendar event, you don't have any notification icons in your lower right hand screen indicating this?
    Same question I was going to ask? OP, is this what you're asking ^^
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Same question I was going to ask? OP, is this what you're asking ^^
    No...sorry i wasnt clear...the notification icons are there. I'm talking about, when my phone is in my pocket and i dont feel or hear the notification come through when texted the first time. there's no other reminder to tell me that i missed a text, like a vibrate or tone that goes off every 2 minutes until you check that missed text.

or when im away from my phone and i get a text or call and i miss it. the phone is in sleep mode (or whatever its called when its not showing anything on the screen), i cant see that i missed any calls or texts unless i turn the phone on and swipe up to unlock and then see the notifications on the bottom. i was wondering if there's more than just those notification on the bottom to tell you missed an event. like a reminder tone/vibrate every 2 minutes until you check those missed events.

thanks for the quick replies and help!
    As mentioned by Azure Viper the code is there, but the feature is not enabled yet.