1.    #1  
    Does anyone know what happens if we lose our Pres? Is there a way to remotely wipe out all of the info? I tried doing a search and it turned up not really an effective explanation in the threads.

The reason I wonder this is I want to use that Keyring homebrew app, but I am really reluctant to use something that stores every bit of my private info. If I'm told that the Pre can be wiped clean if stolen, then I may go ahead and try using that app again.

Does anyone have any info on the topic.

Sipping soup.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    If you login to your Palm Profile from the Palm page you can do a remote wipe of the device.

Eating Cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by voltageROCK View Post
    Does anyone know what happens if we lose our Pres? Is there a way to remotely wipe out all of the info? I tried doing a search and it turned up not really an effective explanation in the threads.

The reason I wonder this is I want to use that Keyring homebrew app, but I am really reluctant to use something that stores every bit of my private info. If I'm told that the Pre can be wiped clean if stolen, then I may go ahead and try using that app again.

Does anyone have any info on the topic.

Sipping soup.
    yes, above poster is correct, you can do a remote wipe from your profile

btw, what does sipping soup mean? is it a joke? i just dont get it...maybe its me, my sense of humor is different than some i guess.

not working
    Quote Originally Posted by billybennett View Post
    If you login to your Palm Profile from the Palm page you can do a remote wipe of the device.

Eating Cereal

Do you have to be eating cereal to get it to work?
  5.    #5  
    Pea soup
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.