Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    When i go to messaging the screen is all white now! i dont know if my tweaks did this or what.When i type in a name the history is there but now the messaging app is useless ALL WHITE SCREEN HELP ME!!
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    uninstall the tweaks one at a time until you find which one broke it. I heard the messaging tweaks don't play nice with 1.2...
    I seriously broke my email and launcher apps messing around with patches in the 1.2 update. I had to SSH into my device, delete all the files associated with the messed up code, and then dropped in the 'virgin' files from WebOS doctor. Once I dropped those in, forced a reboot of the phone, everything was back up and running.

It was a bit time consuming, but removing the tweaks didn't fix my problem and I did not want to do a full restore on my phone. Now I have everything up and running with tweaks
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    It was the messaging landscape/avatar tweak! i didnt even know i had it on !! anyways i figured that was the one when i first saw it! all good now THANKS GUYS