Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ejohnnyk View Post
    I change the items on the weekend, when I use SMS and Camera more often.

During the week, e-mail and calendar get priority.

One of the best features on the Pre.
    That hadn't occurred to me. Interesting use
    Palm Vx > Treo 650 > Centro > G1 > Pre > BlackBerry 9700
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyg View Post

I almost *never* use this feature. Do you?
    nope.. would be cool if we could have *different* quick launches in there tho (as opposed to the same ones on the normal launcher)
    -m
    Quote Originally Posted by diomark View Post
    nope.. would be cool if we could have *different* quick launches in there tho (as opposed to the same ones on the normal launcher)
    -m
    I think it has interesting potential uses. Say, two fingers moving up, or any gesture that originates from the gesture area could be assigned all kinds of shortcuts or functions.
    Palm Vx > Treo 650 > Centro > G1 > Pre > BlackBerry 9700
  4. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain Mantis View Post
    I use it only when i'm in an app.

(ps...i'm impressed you were able to take a screenshot while doing this haha)
    It took some practice

And the only time I generally use it is to impress people.
    I use it a lot. Once you know what app is where on the wave dock you can launch it really quick.
    I only use it accidentally
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    I would like to be able to put different apps in the wave bar, then I would be more likely to use it. It's just to easy to do a quick swipe to into card view and have my four most frequent apps pop up.
    It smudges your screen too much
    Prē *********♥
    1Ghz
    Pixi *********♥
    Patched up
    (Gone)
    Now on a Samsung Epic
    *Creator of the best thread on precentral*

RIP

I use it. I like it. And it's pretty
    I use it all the time. Very useful.
    If we could freaking hide the launcher bar I would probably use it all the time. Right now though I use it very limited.
    Quote Originally Posted by diomark View Post
    -m
    While I use it all the time, it would be even more useful if it had different apps on it than the static launch bar (which I use less).
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Funny, haven't thought about it until I read this thread. Will have start thinking about using it more now, but agree would be nice to have a couple different ones we could customize and as you run your finger up they stack on top of each other and then you could choose...either that or we could add more apps to it and as you make the curve up further to the center of the screen, more of the apps would show.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    I've never tested it out yet, but it certainly looks nice
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    i didnt use it at first and still find myself hitting the button, then tapping the wave. but lately i've been better w/ advanced gestures and hitting the wave.
    I dont even know how to use the wave bar and didnt know it existed until just now. How do I use it? Just got my palm pre today btw.
    I can't believe that so few people use it -- it's so much more efficient than first going to card view. I use the wave constantly. I rarely ever go into card view. If I want to open something new I either bring up the wave or launcher rather than doing the extra swipe to go to card view then select from the quick launcher in card view. If I want to switch to something already open and it's on the wave, I just bring up the wave and select it. (Opening an already open app just switches to it). I've gotten so used to using it that I swipe up without thinking, even when in card view. Because of my usage habbits, the quick launch is actually useless to me. I wish there were a way to hide it.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    When I first got the pre I was always going to card view and then the launcher and it frustrated me to death - just the inefficiency of it. That been said it did take a day or two to train my brain to automatically go to the wave instead of the card view.
    would be cool if you could put speed dial numbers into it...i know you can, but i dont want my launch bar to be just peoples numbers...or possibly if it would change per app...like in the web browser, it could be bookmarks, in the messaging app, could be people to message, in the phone, numbers, etc....that would just be awesome... as of right now, i dont really use it...
    sorry but how do you accomplish this wave dock?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast