Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I have lost the ability receive calls using the headset on my pre, speaker phone is the only way to receive and place calls. I have noticed several others in the 1.2 issues forum with the same problem. Can anyone help us out with this issue?
    You're Pre might be stuck in headset mode. Try inserting and removing a wired headset a few times. That worked for me the one time I had that happen.
    you can also make a phone call with headphones plugged in then hang up and turn on music then trun off and unplug and then try making phone call . this has worked for some in here.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    well it appears that it was the headphone jack that was the culprit afterall...overuse of pandora is to blame....it just seemed weird that it happened the day after the update....thanks to you both for the help!!!! my faith in 1.2 is restored, I just wish I hadn't reset my phone in haste........
    I had the same problem and the only way I was able to fix it was to blow compressed air into the headphone jack. I guess some dirst or pocket fluff got in it and it was not able to sense when the cord was unplugged.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I am having the exact same issue, still cannot resolve it after replugging in my headphones...this is driving me nuts as my bluetooth headset isn't with me................