1.    #1  
    I still do not have 1.2 update on my pre, everytime i check the updates it says my phone is up to date, but when i check device info im still on 1.1. is there any other way to update other than just wait for my phone to recognize that there is an update out there?
    The new WebOS doctor would work.
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    If your not sure what your doing, I'd take it to a Sprint store.
    Quote Originally Posted by TIWizard View Post
    The new WebOS doctor would work.
    But webos doctor would wipe all his data forcing him to redownload everything from the Palm Profile.
    Quote Originally Posted by turftiger8908 View Post
    I still do not have 1.2 update on my pre, everytime i check the updates it says my phone is up to date, but when i check device info im still on 1.1. is there any other way to update other than just wait for my phone to recognize that there is an update out there?
    Sorry to hear that your update hasn't arrived yet or at least that you cannot update yet. Do you have data (i.e. have you tried using you browser on the phone to see if there is a Data error? Also try updating the PRL and Network settings. See if that helps.

Let us know how it turns out
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    can you actually see your data on the palm profile? when i log in all i can see is option to delete. How can i verify if pal profile and backup are complete? Also, any true complete backup solutions. Curious... Thank-you
    didya reboot?
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    I don't have it either
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    I had this issue when 1.1 came out and was only able to update after doing a full erase. Hopefully you guys are able to find a better fix.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turftiger8908 View Post
    Try rebooting, turning on wi-fi, connecting to a hotspot and starting the update app.

This is what Palm tech support had me try and it worked great.

If you are still having problems I would recommend talking to Palm. Their web chat support worked great for me: Palm Support : Palm Pre Sprint - Contact Palm Support via Live Chat
    you sir, are awesome. i had the same problem and was gonna post a thread on it, but i tried what you said, and it worked perfectly, now running 1.2.1 flawlessly!