1.    #1  
    My Pre keyboard normally works just fine. Today, I was doing some texting. In the middle of texting, I was finishing a word such as "with", and suddenly my Pre kept typing by itself the same letter "h" over and over again as in "hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........" and wouldn't stop. I was able to do a soft reset, but my keyboard was completely inoperative after the soft reset was done. I then tried doing a partial reset, but again, my keyboard wouldn't work at all. I pulled out the battery, and initially, no response from the keyboard. A few minutes later, the keyboard mysteriously worked again. Veeeery strange! Anyone else experienced this? -Casey
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    Happened to me yesterday with the same letter. "hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"....it was ridiculous. Also, when i type g and h successively, the h doesn't work....
    Happened to me too, with the letter "uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" and I too did the soft reset --> keyboard had no response, pulled the battery ---> everything just fine.
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Mine did too. Space bar though. Reset didn't fix it, only a battery pull did. It'd been fine ever since.
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    I've had the same thing happen with a couple different letters. Battery pull solved the issue.