1.    #1  
    Anyone know how to get contact from Palm Profile or from phone?

All of these syncing options such as google, chapura only work for NEW contacts. But what about all the contacts that were on the Pre synched to your palm profile?

Ill buy a solution. Help
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    you can change the default profile linked to those contacts to the google profile then sync them.

next time do some research on these forums for the information.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    you can change the default profile linked to those contacts to the google profile then sync them.

4.    #4  
    That doesnt work. Trust me im a phone freak myself. When you change to sync to google profile, it will only sync new contacts added from that point on. I tried an only got 1 contact synced out of 1,500 contacts. I treid adding more contacts, and only new contacts get synced..

Even on the Palm Pre preferences on contacts, there is a disclaimer that states new contacts will be synched. This is after you change your sync options
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ookees View Post

Since you repeated it twice maybe you should be told twice, that doesn't work. It only works for new contacts....that's not what the OP was requesting.
  6.    #6  
    Im surpised with all the hacks and homebrew apps, no one found a way to download contacts from the palm pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronniebrasco View Post
    Im surpised with all the hacks and homebrew apps, no one found a way to download contacts from the palm pre.
    There is a hack on the WebOS Internals site ... if you're up to getting root access to your Pre, copying the Palm database file, and installing sqlite3 and Perl on your PC. Not for the faint of heart, but not impossible ... check here:

PalmDatabase.db3 File - WebOS Internals
    If you have outlook you could download the PocketMirror app and sync them to outlook on your pc. Once you have them there you could export the file and import that into Google if you'd like. A 7 day trial is included for free.
    Quote Originally Posted by donatom3 View Post
    If you have outlook you could download the PocketMirror app and sync them to outlook on your pc. Once you have them there you could export the file and import that into Google if you'd like. A 7 day trial is included for free.
    I've done that, when I plug in the palm pre to my pc, which of the three choices do I tap on the pre? Its like the pocket mirror doesn't see my pre..