1.    #1  
    I used it for the first time yesterday, and the voice sounded much less muddled, and less, uhm...unfriendly, than before.

I had some issues at first getting the Navi to work, it kept telling me that the GPS wasn't ready or something like that. But after 3 tries, it finally worked. I sure hope they fixed that problem where the Navi couldn't connect to the GPS and you had to restart the phone to get it working again, that was a pain in the ****, but is hopefully a thing in the past!
    Noticed this yesterday as well. The voice is different, for sure.
  3.    #3  
    Almost sexy.....but much clearer for sure!
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Do you mean post 1.2? I used it prior to 1.2, and the voice was obviously recorded at a low bitrate and volume.
    i felt this way also... it's a lot more CLEARER
    Sony n710 --> N760 --> NX70 ---> NZ90 ---> 4get sony ---> Treo 600 -- and two weeks later--> (Feb 05)Treo650 .... (March '08) Centro... Palm Pre (launch date)
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    +1. Now I am going to have to come up with a new name for her.
    Sprint Phones owned since Fall of 2001: Samsung I300, Samsung I330, Samsung I500, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Centro, 800w, Palm Pre, Samsung Epic and now the HTC 3D EVO.
  7.    #7  
    How about Crystal or Candy...those are nice P-Star names....lol. Once she says "forget that destination, come to my house for a good time"....uh....well anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by omgitsroy326 View Post
    i felt this way also... it's a lot more CLEARER
    Ouch. Your grammer has hurt my eyes.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    Global Posts
    241 Global Posts
    Anyone try it thru their car stereo yet? I'm wondering how much better it sounds
    Quote Originally Posted by sir_mycroft View Post
    Ouch. Your grammer has hurt my eyes.
    and your spelling does also
    Sony n710 --> N760 --> NX70 ---> NZ90 ---> 4get sony ---> Treo 600 -- and two weeks later--> (Feb 05)Treo650 .... (March '08) Centro... Palm Pre (launch date)
    burn
    HAHAHAHAH nicely done