1.    #1  
    so as it says on the front page, mspot.com is going to release for the pre.

but, its actually not an app, and its not a future thing, its a right now thing.

go to M.mspot.com to try it out

according to the site "if you view the preview, then your phone is supported"

tried it, and our phones are supported

that being said, i'm not sure i want to pay money for a one time view like this, but options are always good.
    There are four lights.
    the selection sucks..
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    kind of pointless; pretty much the only time I want a movie is when I'm disconnected.. (i.e. on a plane..)

I just can't wait for slingbox to get on the ball and come out w/ a webos client.. -m
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeybob365 View Post
    the selection sucks..
    The selection may suck but it's another feather in the pre's cap because another major company is supporting it.
    Quote Originally Posted by diomark View Post
    kind of pointless; pretty much the only time I want a movie is when I'm disconnected.. (i.e. on a plane..)

I just can't wait for slingbox to get on the ball and come out w/ a webos client.. -m
    Isn't slingbox the same kind of pointless then?

I agree though. Battery life killer to stream a movie. Couldn't imagine paying that much for the privilege to watch bad streamed resolution on a 3" screen. I can barely tolerate watching video that is native resolution saved on the Pre.
    just release the darn slingplayer, this kind of stuff is useless.