1. wnk
    When I make gestures my left light isnt working. It was working before 1.2 but I am unsure if that is the cause.

WHADOOIDOO!?!

I know it's not a big deal, but im one of those people that once I see it I cannot stop thinking about it.. Anyone know any ideas on how I can get this fixed?

But since when does the middle button light up? xD

Edit: By left light i mean the dim light near the speaker that appears when a gesture is done.
    Last edited by wnk; 09/30/2009 at 01:31 PM.
    I don't know what you did but I don't have a dim light next to the speaker... I have one just to the left and to the right of the center button. I've always noticed the center button lighting up for different things as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by wnk View Post
    When I make gestures my left light isnt working. It was working before 1.2 but I am unsure if that is the cause.

WHADOOIDOO!?!

I know it's not a big deal, but im one of those people that once I see it I cannot stop thinking about it.. Anyone know any ideas on how I can get this fixed?

But since when does the middle button light up? xD

Edit: By left light i mean the dim light near the speaker that appears when a gesture is done.
    I dunno, but my back and forward swipes stopped working today too.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuessWho727 View Post
    I don't know what you did but I don't have a dim light next to the speaker... I have one just to the left and to the right of the center button. I've always noticed the center button lighting up for different things as well.
    I'm thinking wnk meant mic when he said speaker.

Wnk: this is almost certainly a hardware problem. If it were software, others would probably have stumbled across it. To be sure, if you've done any tweaks to your phone (such as blinking led notifications) you should undo them. Then try a reboot, and if that doesn't fix it, I would try fully turning off the power and removing the battery. Then let it sit for 30 seconds to a minute. Re-insert the battery and try again. If it still doesn't work, you're due for a trip to Sprint. But before you go, you'll want to run the backup app to be sure everything is backed up, and if you've done anything to your phone other than install apps from the app catalog, you might want to run WebOS doctor as a final check just to be sure.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
  5. wnk
    Turns out the light is turning on but BARELY I can only see it in pitch dark.

Sorry i was not clear. I meant the gesture light to the left and right of the button.

If the light is turning on but only about 5% normal lighting is this covered by sprint tep?
    go to sprint today and get it fixed or replaced
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    There is an article on WebOS-Internals Wiki that discusses Controling the LEDS from the Shell

I'd suggest following the instructions there to ensure that the LEDs are indeed malfunctioning!

As the article suggests, your brightness for each LED can be set from 0-100.

Make sure the settings match what you're expecting to see.