1.    #1  
    Hey guys I know that there have been numerous posts about modding the touchstone cover and taking out the magnets to make it stick, and putting a card behind the battery etc... I tried finding the sweet spot on the touchstone with my girlfriends and my palm pre using innocase. My girlfriends worked, after fiddling with it for a while, but mine just keeps fluctuating between charge and no charge. This is ridiculous!! If Seidio claims there case works with the touchstone it should work just like the touchstone without the cover on the phone. I am returning both touchstones and if amazon wont take it back ill sell em on craigslist. I think that having the case is more important than the luxury of the touchstone... any thoughts??
  2.    #2  
    They claim:
    "We have done what many in the industry have said was impossible - we've created a protective case for the Palm Pre that works with the Touchstone! Unlike other cases, our Pre Innocase offers hassle-free alignment with the Touchstone charging dock."
    Ha hassle-free what a joke!!!!!!
    I had the same exact problem. I returned my Touchstone to Amazon.com after a week. It would start making that ding sound during the middle of the night. It was annoying. I know we are not alone as there have been many posts about it.
    I would return the case. LOL. I have the touchstone back and ghostarmor on the front and im doing great. I dont think the cases do much if anything at all.
  5.    #5  
    You know bigwood212 i thought about doing that exact same thing using touchstone back and screen protector on the front, but my girlfriend dropped her phone and I dropped mine and the innocase pretty much did its job and protected the phone so im sticking with the case and returning the touchstones in my book.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    do you have the protective sheet under the case? I read somewhere that as long as the sheet of plastic isnt in the case between the battery and the cover it will work..... I have ordered that case already and was about to get the touchstone, so I would like to know before hand
  7.    #7  
    well jeeves, on both phones i took out the sheet of foam or plastic for spacing and it still didnt work as claimed. Hassle free is a joke!!!!
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    I have owned my seidio case for almost a week now and it has worked flawlessly with the touchstone. Granted, the connection isn't quite as strong and you have you make sure you position it correctly, but it is not a hassle at all to work.

Plus the case feels great and makes the phone feel and look much more solid. I am very happy with my case.
  9.    #9  
    Wow i guess your lucky JayKC cause both my phone and my girlfriends phone takes a lot of manuevering to find a sweet spot, and my phone with the innocase isnt working properly at all no constant connection can be established.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JayKC View Post
    I have owned my seidio case for almost a week now and it has worked flawlessly with the touchstone. Granted, the connection isn't quite as strong and you have you make sure you position it correctly, but it is not a hassle at all to work.

Plus the case feels great and makes the phone feel and look much more solid. I am very happy with my case.
    interesting.....
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiijedi View Post
    Wow i guess your lucky JayKC cause both my phone and my girlfriends phone takes a lot of manuevering to find a sweet spot, and my phone with the innocase isnt working properly at all no constant connection can be established.
    Maybe it is just a matter of the way to set it on the touchstone? But from day one when I first set it to charge it worked fine in either direction that I tried.

When setting on the touchstone, I try to slide the case across it until I feel a little snag of the magnets and then I let go. Seems to charge without a hitch.

Bought my case (ash grey) from amazon last week so I not sure if it is a newer model that has been improved or what.

I read mixed reviews of it working before I bought it but maybe I did just luck out?
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Well my Seidio case arrived today. It looks and fits very good, but it won't charge on the Touchstone. Yes I did try to fiddle around with placement on the charger, but it is going in and out of charge mode. Very frustrating.
    Well I heard from a reviewer that all the snaps have to be pushed in place if the touchstone will work. If the case is a little off from the phone then it will not work properly. Be sure to put the front case on first and then the the back. Someone said that helped them put it on more properly.
  14.    #14  
    I totally agree with nate7161 goes in and out of charge mode and cant get steady connection on mine. My girlfriends phone on the other hand after lots of gentle moving I can find that sweet spot to charge properly horizontally only
  15.    #15  
    oh yeah and all the snaps were properly snapped into place front to back