1.    #1  
    Okay, here's what happened: I had a few applications open (bWeather, Word Whirl, calendar, messaging), and after a time applications started to stop responding to input. Hitting "Save Game" in Word Whirl, for example, resulted in no response, I couldn't close the control panel in bWeather, my messages weren't being sent in Messaging, etc. Also, my battery usage (as shown by Battery Monitor) had been pegged at 15%/hour all morning.

All of this behavior could only be solved by a reboot...

Very bizarre stuff, and I've certainly never experienced anything like this before 1.2. I'm starting to think that 1.2 has introduced more problems than it's solved...

Edit: Actually, my messages were being sent, it turns out. They just weren't showing up in the app.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    I see my Pre go temporarily unresponsive every now and then. Invariably, there's a big data download happening in the background. (DrPodder, Filecoaster, WebOS update, etc. ) Could something like that have been going on when you observed this behavior?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dwhitman View Post
    I see my Pre go temporarily unresponsive every now and then. Invariably, there's a big data download happening in the background. (DrPodder, Filecoaster, WebOS update, etc. ) Could something like that have been going on when you observed this behavior?
    No, I'm familiar with that phenomenon. This was longer lasting and more widespread. Also, the UI in general was responding, just not anything that was accepting input.
    Last edited by wynand32; 09/30/2009 at 11:58 AM.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic