Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    For the record... I have no intentions on moving to the Palm Pixi once its released. I just wanna say something that might help adjust for the Pixi....

If you get two notifications in the taskbar at once ( such as Brightness Unlinked and The Music app for instance) If you click them making them a little bigger to read and forcing the Pre to resize the screen to accomidate the notifications....

Now while the notifications are showing... the resized portion should be about the same size as the Pixi's screen if I'm not mistaken. Just to put how small that really is into perspective. :/

If you came from a Treo or Centro I would think the screen size wouldn't bother you tho.
    I could be wrong, but I think it's more like 1 full notification rather than 2.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Could be... but it is also just a mere 2.6 inches as well. So the double notification too me is a lil more accurate. But who knows. :P
  4. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    pixi needs another half inch plus wifi to become a smart phone.

My guess is they will release this one followed by a bigger Pixi , say Pixi Pro with 3 inch screen and Wifi, 3 MP camera....
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Or they will be cruel to all of us and release a 4.1 inch WVGA all touch Pre2.

They would have my money if they did that.
    I'm totally ready for it !!! I've got my dress all picked out for the day I go pick it up. I can't wait.