• No , I was fine with my Pre and all the tweaks wish I had Waited

3 16.67%
  • No don't upgrade wait until Quick install works for 1.2

0 0%
  • I haven't upgraded yet

2 11.11%
  1.    #1  
    Just polling to see what users think of WebOs 1.2

Specifically those who have applied tweeks or themes and wish to keep those tweaks in place.

How many tweaks are actually included in the Webos 1.2 release?

• IM fwd?
    • IM timetime Stamp?
    • New CLock Option?
    • Battery %?
    • e-mail landscape mode?
    • Delete All Trash in E-mail application?

For those of you you removed tweaks and updated to Webos 1.2 do you reccomend waiting or is the upgrade worth it, over lsoing the ability to tweak the pre using Quick install
  2. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Uh, none of those "tweaks" are in the update.

I'd say go ahead and update, and tools such as webOS Quick Install will update here soon, re-enabling the ability to reinstall those tweaks.

There's a whole laundry list of improvements from 1.1 to 1.2, so I'd say update. Besides, forced to update eventually anyway
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyg View Post
    Uh, none of those "tweaks" are in the update.

I'd say go ahead and update, and tools such as webOS Quick Install will update here soon, re-enabling the ability to reinstall those tweaks.

There's a whole laundry list of improvements from 1.1 to 1.2, so I'd say update. Besides, forced to update eventually anyway
    Do we still have the ability to use Web Os Quick install to install Backgrounds ect.. or is it completely disabled ( fro the time being,, I know it is being worked on..
    1.2 runs faster, and has the additions, that the original phone release should have had.
    I say you should update.. It feels more stable like they worked out some major memory leaks... Like everyone else said, The hacks will probably be fixed within days, thoes guys are smart...
    i say get over yourselves and update