1.    #1  
    I was using WebOS Quick Install 2.03 to install a few known good tweaks. I accidentally hit Messaginf landscape instead of email Landscape and now I can not open Individual Text message threads. I can ope text messaging and see my list of contacts that I have been chatting with along with the preview of the last text but if I hit a conversation nothing happens.

I have removed the Messaging Landscape as well as all other tweaks in Quick Install with no help...

Any Suggestions. I have a few Texts that I need to keep (Legal reasons) that I really don't want to lose. So I am trying to tay away from the Dr....

Also if I get a Text and tap the notification nothing happens...

TIA
    hey use this thread... it helped me alot...

search for "Can't Open Text's After Tweak Install " and then go to the following post on that thread....

09/05/2009, 12:14 PM #17 (permalink)
    IGoDwnTwn34
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by sants View Post
    hey use this thread... it helped me alot...

search for "Can't Open Text's After Tweak Install " and then go to the following post on that thread....

09/05/2009, 12:14 PM #17 (permalink)
    IGoDwnTwn34
    That did it, Thanks alot... For some reason when I search "Can't Open Text's After Tweak Install" It says no results found, Luckily I posted by his user and found it....

Thanks again!
  4.    #4  
    Here is the link in case anyone comes across this thread...
    http://forums.precentral.net/general...k-install.html