1.    #1  
    Went to use my calculator today in Walmart and lo and behold it's gone! I remember it being there yesterday morning because I used it during a break at work. I searched all the launcher pages and then did a universal search and no luck! It's gone! What now?

Last edited by GoTitans; 09/29/2009 at 09:30 PM. Reason: add picture
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    Did you check the 2nd page of apps?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesta View Post
    Did you check the 2nd page of apps?

yep! as you can see from the picture i just added all that is there is the tip calculator i added when i first got the phone because the pre didn't have one yet.
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    I stll have the calculator.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ray1b View Post
    I stll have the calculator.
    Yeah i searched the forums and nobody else seems to have had this problem. I haven't done any tweaks or have any homebrew or anything like that...all i did was the simple update yesterday.

Anyone have any idea what I should do?
    time to visit the WebOS Dr
    Stop going to Walmart
    Hey man same thing happened to me. I used the webOS doctor and now all is well.. Still odd though...
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    why doctor your phone. Extract the calculator app from webosdoctor and copy the file to the appropriate location...or just download a home brew calc....
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by navinag View Post
    why doctor your phone. Extract the calculator app from webosdoctor and copy the file to the appropriate location...or just download a home brew calc....
    I don't know how to do that. Actually i can't even doctor it right now because the "Next" button will not illuminate when i plug my pre in. I'm running windowns 7...could that be problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by lazslo11 View Post
    Stop going to Walmart