Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    some friend post me this software. quite similar to Itunes.

Sync, Play & Send to BlackBerry, PSP, iPod, iPhone with doubleTwist
    wow, im definitely going to check this out.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    why no one replies to this? is it old?
    Quote Originally Posted by try0625 View Post
    why no one replies to this? is it old?
    It was mentioned on the Precentral front page about a week or two after 6/6/09. In addition, the problem isn't getting the music on, you can drag the music to USB. The problem is creating and synchronizing "Playlists."
    I have just found a better then BlowTunes solution for creating .m3u playlists! Works well for me!

Works great with USB mode drag and drop.

The windows application (DioneSS-Playlist-Editor) can be had at CNET {I would have posted direct link but not enough posts!

You can use the app and open one of your music folders on yours PC (or USB mode direct on the PRE). It will load all of the mp3 files in the folder to the new playlist. Re-order or delete songs to not include them if you wish.

Now when you save the new playlist, make sure you choose
    "File->Save to Relative Folder..." and save it in the same folder as the MP3's or other supported format.

If done on your computer first, now you can drag and drop that folder to your Pre /Music/ folder. When you now re-start your music app, the playlists show up.

Note: if you do this live on your Pre direct, you need to change the name of the folder {or music folder ie: Music to Music1, etc} for the Pre to scan and find the new M3U file. Works like a charm.