1.    #1  
    i can not get to my launcher it just shows the google twitter and wikapedia search page. it wont let me go anywhere and i dont know how to reset it
    Chances are, you had some of the tweaks/patches still installed when your phone updated to 1.2

A lot of folks were able to get away with it, but a lot of folks were not. Looks like you're not one of the lucky ones.

What you will need to do, is run a program on your desktop called webosdoctor. A quick search will find everything you need. Be aware, that you'll be starting from scratch, as if you had just taken the Pre out of it's box.
    yep mines was working and then I got crazy and did another patch and it broke. Had to visit the doctor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax40 View Post
    i can not get to my launcher it just shows the google twitter and wikapedia search page. it wont let me go anywhere and i dont know how to reset it
    HERE IS THE 1.2 DOC incase u dont have it
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    thats the web os repair utility
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    That's not the WebOSDoctor. That's the repair utility, which probably isn't going to cut it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    thats the web os repair utility
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubb65 View Post
    That's not the WebOSDoctor. That's the repair utility, which probably isn't going to cut it.
    LMAO hah OMG i eed to start paying attention xD haha loll
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax40 View Post
    well its not letting me up load the DOC so blahhh