Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Most of the points have been covered so I'll just add that Sprint is charging $70 for the Touchstone & door when they are elsewhere for far less. Obviously they're fine whatever we're willing to pay at a given time.

I say let this one go. (Easier to say, I'll admit, when you paid $99 for it.)
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kd0axs View Post
    A little off topic but unless it has changed recently, I don't think that's correct. I have 2 lines with the Everything Share 1500 plan and I was able to upgrade both lines after 12 months.
    In my case, I was able to upgrade the main line after 12 mo with the full $150 discount. The second line only qualified for a $75 discount.
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    Forget the money discount and cash back for the people who bought it the first two months or watever, I just hope that if another version of the Pre drops within the next 22 months Sprint would allow those users to upgrade early; give their full two-year discount/premiere discount.
    I got my bugger Pre early, because I knew I wanted to develop for it. My App will be on sale soon, so the extra price was worth it. I know how the world works. It is fine with me.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Quote Originally Posted by zpoettker View Post
    Just remember... we are early adopters... which means, if a new pre (post?) comes out in june next year, we'll be able to grab it before the folks getting the Pre right now.

It really does suck that the price has dropped but, I would have wasted that 100 dollars on alcohol or something else instead of the phone.
    seconded. Still have my launch day pre. However I've been w/ Sprint for 11 years and have never had to go to the store for a problem w/ a phone until I purchased this one.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12