1.    #1  
    My phone is connected, and charging via touchstone right now, and it buzzed me to tell me that I had an update in Tweed. Before 1.2, vibrations while on the touchstone didn't happen, so is this a new change or a little quirk?

Any similar experiences?
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    i've had mine vibrate loose from the touchstone w/ 1.1
  3.    #3  
    It stayed connected and charging, but I believed (and noticed) audible volume came through the earpiece speakerphone at an extremely low level, and no vibrations at all...
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by knickrox13 View Post
    [snip] it buzzed me to tell me that I had an update in Tweed. [/snip]
    Veering off topic a bit: how do you handle the duplicate tweets you get from PalmPre 'Messaging' & "Tweed'. Tks.
    Jan Rifkinson
    Ridgefield CT USA
  5.    #5  
    I disabled texting me about updates, and instead only use the program.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Sorry.... to be clear, you disable updates in Tweed?
    Jan Rifkinson
    Ridgefield CT USA
  7.    #7  
    No i don't have twitter text me about updates. I only use tweed to send me a notification that I can click on to open up tweed.

But why does my phone vibrate while on the touchstone? Does anyone have a similar experience?
    Same thing for me. It seems like a very faint speaker ringer, not really a vibration. I don't understand the concept of a phone set on "vibrate" making ANY sound out of it's speakers though. There's some things about the Pre that just boggle the mind. While I could understand how some people may find the feature useful, if Palm wants to do something totally outside the norm, it should be an easily adjustable setting. My Pre got banished to the living room at night because the bright screen was annoying my wife. Again, if the phone is turned off, why is the screen on?
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    I noticed this too. Kinda strange but it isn't noticeable enough to be a bother.