Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Hey guys,

I've done the 1.2 update and can't seem to figure out how to add Credit Card information into the App Catalog.

I am with Bell so I don't know if that makes a difference, or perhaps I'm just not looking in the right place?

Any help would be great
    Bell update doesn't seem to include that yet, based on a post from last night that pointed to the Bell changelog.

Palm Support : Palm Pre Bell - Software update information for Palm Pre Bell p100eww
    Quote Originally Posted by zr123 View Post
    Hey guys,

I've done the 1.2 update and can't seem to figure out how to add Credit Card information into the App Catalog.

I am with Bell so I don't know if that makes a difference, or perhaps I'm just not looking in the right place?

Any help would be great
    go to the menu in app catalog in the top left corner and choice preferences!
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    go to the menu in app catalog in the top left corner and choice preferences!
    This does not exist with the 1.2 update that came in canada.. our app catalogue is still v1.0.0 by the looks of it (from the software list on the phone)

I'd like to know when/if this is going to change, because well... I'll feel a bit slighted if we can't actually buy any apps from the app store when they are released if there is anything good out if we don't get our store updated to 1.2...

Maybe someone knows something more about this?
    For palm pre owners in US territories (Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands) there is no way to add our credit cards because in the states list we are not included.
    Palm has stated that the Pay App Beta is initially US only.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    Palm has stated that the Pay App Beta is initially US only.
    To be or not to be...
    Hello,

I just wanted to add to this thread, because I had similar problems adding a credit card to my Palm Profile so that I could purchase an app from the App Catalog. Sprint is my carrier, and I am running webOS 1.3.5.1 along with tweaks and homebrew apps. I am a US customer though, and not from Puerto Rico.

So...the issue was the "Submit" button at the bottom of the "Add a credit card" page was grayed out, and the only button I could press was the "Cancel" button.

I cleared the cache, history, and cookies from my browser preferences as suggested from above post. I restarted my phone, and returned to the App Catalog and tried to make a purchase.....AND shazzzam! Works without a hitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by aerobic1 View Post
    Hello,

I just wanted to add to this thread, because I had similar problems adding a credit card to my Palm Profile so that I could purchase an app from the App Catalog. Sprint is my carrier, and I am running webOS 1.3.5.1 along with tweaks and homebrew apps. I am a US customer though, and not from Puerto Rico.

So...the issue was the "Submit" button at the bottom of the "Add a credit card" page was grayed out, and the only button I could press was the "Cancel" button.

I cleared the cache, history, and cookies from my browser preferences as suggested from above post. I restarted my phone, and returned to the App Catalog and tried to make a purchase.....AND shazzzam! Works without a hitch.
    had the same issue as above.... this solution worked me for as well.

THANK YOU!
    Quote Originally Posted by aerobic1 View Post
    Hello,

i tried it does int work pleas help i cant buy apps
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer7L7L View Post
    i tried it does int work pleas help i cant buy apps
    will using impostah do anything?