1.    #1  
    I got a replacement for my old Pre like a week ago, (The power button stuck and the GPS couldn't locate my position). But this new one is having Wifi problems. When I first got it, I connected it to my router and tried to download a song, but it would never finish. It always kicked me off. NOW, it doesn't even find my router. Is there anything I can do?
  2.    #2  
    And whenever I try to use the internet browser, it says I need to enable networking. How do I do that? Probably a dumb question, but...
  3.    #3  
    I don't wanna go to the sprint store, because I don't wanna have to wait in Walmart for 30 minutes for them to fix it.
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    What, You have a Wal-Mart near your Sprint store? Lucky devil!
  5.    #5  
    Yep! Right behind it!
  6.    #6  
    Ok... Then can someone tell me how to reset my phone while sparing my contacts and stuff?
  7.    #7  
  8.    #8  
    BTW, it's not my routers fault. THAT works fine, I used it to post this incredibly popular thread.
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Coodoo View Post
    Ok... Then can someone tell me how to reset my phone while sparing my contacts and stuff?
    Your contacts are saved as part of your palm profile. They are saved to the internet. Even if you got a new pre, you still have them.

First thing I'd do is try putting your phone in airplane mode and taking it back out. This will reset the wireless device. If that doesn't work, you might try resetting up your wireless connection. If that doesn't work, reboot your phone. If that doesn't work, then reinstall your OS with webosdoctor.

After all that, if it doesn't work, take it back.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I was having the same problem, but the ethernet cord came out my my router, just to be on the safe side, restart the modem and the router, maybe that way your wifi on your phone will be located then.
  11.    #11  
    I took it to the Sprint store and something in the phone was broken. They ordered me ANOTHER new one.