Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    I updated to 1.2 last night. All went fine. Today i go to my photos and OMG...seems like every caches pics from homebrew, apps, and web are in there. about 1700 junk photos from apps.

What do i do? no way to mass delete, plus will apps stop working if i delete them?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    mine did the same thing, but only for the virtual keyboard. I manually deleted the folder in USB mode and it worked
    Prē *********♥
    1Ghz
    Pixi *********♥
    Patched up
    (Gone)
    Now on a Samsung Epic
    *Creator of the best thread on precentral*

RIP

Quote Originally Posted by glamisfanatic View Post
    mine did the same thing, but only for the virtual keyboard. I manually deleted the folder in USB mode and it worked
    tried that... but still shows... ALSO screen shots are showing Doubled on as Jpeg, one as PNG?

Last edited by pinkmonst3r; 09/29/2009 at 04:16 PM.
    Because it supporst the .PNG file type now. Get those pics out of /media/internal (your USB drive) and the problem goes away.
    I'm not seeing this problem at all. I also don't have Virtual KB either.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Those pictures are from the keyboard patch as others have pointed out, as long as you have it uninstalled look for them in USB mode and delete them. I noticed these before 1.2 showing up in Doc View app.
    Yah same thing happened to me...but weird is i did the Doctor, then WebOS 1.2, then VK and they were put in there....hmm...is it always going to put them in there everytime you install the VK?
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Wait for the fix for VK later today.