1.    #1  
    I tried downloading the latest 1.2 this morning and it kept telling me unable to connect to network or internet was too slow so I NEVER DL'd the update. Now I'm trying to get to the update and it's tellin me my phone is up to date?!?!?!?

Anyone know how that would work or why/how my phone is updated???

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by uneekling View Post
    I tried downloading the latest 1.2 this morning and it kept telling me unable to connect to network or internet was too slow so I NEVER DL'd the update. Now I'm trying to get to the update and it's tellin me my phone is up to date?!?!?!?

Anyone know how that would work or why/how my phone is updated???

Thanks in advance.
    The pre will update in the background, so you might already have the update installed. Open up your systems info app and see what version of WebOS you are using.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    The same things has happened to me. I continuously get the "unable to connect" message when trying to update. I checked and made sure I am still running 1.1, of which I am. Any ideas of what the problem may be?
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    i have the sameproblem. i am still running 1.1 and it now says my ohone is up to date. i had the same problem where i didnt have enough coverage to update, but now theres nothing even available to update