Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Anyone else had any experience with this? Normal/not normal? I have maybe ~6 apps installed, no other cards open, yet when I open the launcher, switching pages is definitely not seamless.

There's a .2-.5 second lag time between one page and the other, and while not a huge deal, I'd like to know if there's anyone else experiencing this.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    This can't just be my Pre...can it?
    not normal. Do you have 1.20? I have launcher page tweaks (4 pages with 4x4 icons) on 1.20 and switching pages is instant.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr View Post
    not normal. Do you have 1.20? I have launcher page tweaks (4 pages with 4x4 icons) on 1.20 and switching pages is instant.
    I do have 1.2. Swiping my finger from left to right, right to left, results in a very slight screen lag. Again, I don't have many apps installed, so I'm not sure what might be happening here.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Still happening even after removing some apps. Huh. This isn't normal?
    Now that you mention it, I notice as well. I think this may be built in. Previously, I found changing launcher pages annoying. Sometimes it did when I didnt want to switch pages and sometimes it wouldnt when I wanted to. Now at least, it appears to be consisten with what I want it to do. It doesnt have the fluid look, but kinda 'snaps' in.
    Yeah, it's showing up. I've got some lag as well. Not as smooth as before. I'm going to go back in and reinstall 4x4 icons to see if this helps (not to mention that these icons look ginormous!!! I miss my tweaks!) Lol
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I only seem to notice major "lag" when I have Pandora open.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Yeah, it's showing up. I've got some lag as well. Not as smooth as before. I'm going to go back in and reinstall 4x4 icons to see if this helps (not to mention that these icons look ginormous!!! I miss my tweaks!) Lol
    I hate to say "good", but it's at least comforting to see that I'm not the only one experiencing these problems.

I've noticed it from the day I got my Pre. I know it's not going to be perfect for a while (if ever), but it would be nice if this was addressed in a coming update.

Anyone else noticed this or experienced it as an issue?