1.    #1  
    Did the new update yesterday everything worked well, then I had to make a phone call. Well my Dialer Pad is bunched up to the top of the screen, the search section is mixed in with the 1-3 buttons so I can't dial out unless the # is in my contact list. Anyone have this problem? I did try WebDoc did nothing...
    Did you have a theme on that changed the dialer img? That happened to me with one of my themes. I removed the theme and the dialer was back to normal. Installing themes using preware has not given me any problems like the themes installed using webOS quick instal. Hope this helps.
    Did you edit your dialer background previously before the update?...or better yet, did you try to edit your dialer background after the update?...the reason i am asking these questions is because if you did, then it would be the problem because the new update introduced bigger dialer pad background and buttons (if you noticed), so the old patch for changing dialer backgrounds will not work properly with this one.
  4.    #4  
    I only had a theme and I did uninstalled it before the update, unless something stayed behind & I didn't realize it. Wow, I can't even get WebDoc to fix it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabigappledadon View Post
    Did you edit your dialer background previously before the update?...or better yet, did you try to edit your dialer background after the update?...the reason i am asking these questions is because if you did, then it would be the problem because the new update introduced bigger dialer pad background and buttons (if you noticed), so the old patch for changing dialer backgrounds will not work properly with this one.
    Ah ha Bingo! I knew they changed something, my theme lost its custom dialer buttons in favor of the old palm buttons. My dialer background is the same as my theme but the buttons themselves did not apply with my theme...they made the png's bigger? Guess on my next day off I'll have to get cracking on fixing them!
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I had the same problem and at that point backed up the stuff on the Pre USB drive and then restored with WebOS Doctor. I know that's not what you wanted to hear but it worked. I downloaded that right from Palm.
  7.    #7  
    I can't even get WebDoc to load/connect on my phone. I turn it on, connect my PRE(usb mode)& it just sits there does nothing

*update*
    O.K. running webOS Doc now, in case someone else has trouble like I did here's detailed instructions CLICK HERE now let's see if it works for me. Thanks ALL
    Last edited by reverendrhino; 09/29/2009 at 01:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    I can't even get WebDoc to load/connect on my phone. I turn it on, connect my PRE(usb mode)& it just sits there does nothing

*update*
    O.K. running webOS Doc now, in case someone else has trouble like I did here's detailed instructions CLICK HERE now let's see if it works for me. Thanks ALL
    I had that problem this morning...I can't find the section in internals that I saw this, but WHILE the phone is plugged in, and WHILE webosdoctor is waiting for you to plug in the phone, power the phone down, and then power it back up WHILE holding the volume-up button. Webosdoctor's 'next' button should appear. Otherwise try rebooting your pc. That worked once for me as well..
  9.    #9  
    It worked! Thank you all, now to put all my stuff back, cheers!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter