1.    #1  
    Idunno if yall have this problem. but after i updated the pre. Most of the albums like Screen captures doubled and some strange albums popped up...ne ways eles has this?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I though I told you..imma starr...you see the ice...You see cars...flashing lights...everywhere we are...
    Yep. My wifes phone has that problem in addition to others post 1.2 (see Ear Icon thread).

To clarify: see had the repeating pictures problem. She didnt have the VK installed.
    Same here. If there isn't a way to fix that I guess I'll have to delete the VK. I don't like having that in my photos.
    NOOOOOOORTH!
  4.    #4  
    well idunno why they doubled but i found out wat the crazy new albums are. they are for the virtual keyboard they have different looks. the glossy, icy and ect.
    I though I told you..imma starr...you see the ice...You see cars...flashing lights...everywhere we are...
  5. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    As has been said in many other threads... The duplicate pictures have always been there.

The phone saves screenshots as both a png file and a jpg file. It always has.

The only difference now is that the photo viewing app shows both of them instead of hiding the png files like it used to.
    Last edited by xtn; 10/13/2009 at 11:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by xtn View Post
    As has been sais in many other threads... The duplicate pictures have always been there.

The only difference now is that the photo viewing app shows both of them instead of hiding the png files like it used to.
    That makes too much sense! Thanks for the repeated answer.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Anyone notice when you select upload picture, like to photobucket, that the photobucket select doesn't open all the way? It's like the option box starts to open and stops half way.
    Quote Originally Posted by xtn View Post
    As has been sais in many other threads... The duplicate pictures have always been there.

I had a bunch of screen capture reappear after 1.2 that I had thought I deleted - left over png files I guess. Lets just say some of them are not appropriate for Swicheroo. Good thing I found this thread.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)