Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    I installed the VK yesterday and it seems to be super laggy now. It sometimes takes 2-3 seconds to come up and the initial popup animation is very chuggy. Once it is loaded the actual button press functionality is much better than before. Switching between portrait and lanscape also introduces this lag and sometimes will cause the keyboard to lock up. I think I'll uninstall and try a new install.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    I'm assuming the update came out or my phone just isn't showing the images. My photo app is normal with only my pics in it and my VK works fine. *shrug*
    any tricks for pulling up keyboard in 1.2.1 ? it works, but only intermittently. the quick double tap not reliable. anyone else with issue getting the keyboard to pop up?
    Quote Originally Posted by lite blue View Post
    any tricks for pulling up keyboard in 1.2.1 ? it works, but only intermittently. the quick double tap not reliable. anyone else with issue getting the keyboard to pop up?
    Yes, all the time. It's really difficult for me, usually have to try several times. I was thinking it would be simpler if it could be brought up with a single tap.
    I can't be sure but the keyboard seems to slow my pre down. Hmm. Also it does not respond to the jester area very well. Maybe I do not know how to double tap it. ;-).
    I tried it before I installed 1.2 also and had the same problem. Is anyone using this thing without any lagging problems. I will be lucky I suppose because I prefer a real keyboard.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123